If the future will be anything like the past, then we’re in trouble
- “PMI’s 2014 Pulse of the Profession” found that 44% of strategic initiatives are unsuccessful.
- “Standish Chaos Reports” showed that 68% of projects were unsuccessful.
- According to ComputerWorld, “Of 3,555 projects from 2003 to 2012 that had labor costs of at least $10 million, only 6.4% were successful.”
regardless of the methodology used for the project
Consistent project success remains elusive. Success means the project was at or under budget, implemented on time or ahead of schedule, and the final product met or exceeded the requirements. We’ll demonstrate proven, low cost techniques, which will
- enhance any methodology and make it much more successful,
- work for matrix, in house, on shore, and off shore teams,
- motivate individuals to move out of their comfort zones and become more productive, and
- build strong, tightly knit project teams.
For example, a 27-month project was implemented in nine months and a $12 million, international project was completed for “only” $2.6 million.
“Strongly Agree” survey scores were almost twice the average.
(Click the image to see the survey results.)
We show you how to lead, retain, and motivate your staff.
Anthony has over 25 years of management and executive experience and has run over 200 races, including 125 marathons (26.2-mile/42.2K). He’s one of about 40 people in the world, who has completed three marathon feats.
- Ran marathons on all seven continents, including Antarctica (2007).
- Finished over 100 marathons (2009).
- Completed marathons in each of the 50 States (2013).
He’s even a Certified Running Coach. He fused these experiences to implement a twenty-seven month project in nine months and a $12 million project for $2.6 million. He shows you how to push through the wall and expand your comfort zone. His articles have appeared in publications ranging from Computer World to Runner’s World.
To help get your team moving in the right direction, check out out Project Kickoff Program: The Marathon Team Workshop. This is the perfect way to kickoff your project or to re-energize your team on a long term project. Click on the bar below to get to the starting line.
His executive and marathon experiences are in his latest book, Running to Leadership: What Finishing 100+ Marathons On All Seven Continents Teaches Us About Success.
(Click on the image to view the Table of Contents.)