Anthony has spoken at over 100 engagements,
- Texas Instruments
- Ernst & Young
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Motel 6
- Siemens/Efficient Networks
- Superconducting Super Collider
He's travelled around the world managing multi-million dollar projects, running marathons, and gathering information. He has delivered keynote engagements and led seminars for various governmental and corporate entities. He's also had engagements with professional organizations, such as
- Project Management Institute
- Socieity for Information Management
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics
The keynote speeches are
- Finding the I in TEAM: Leadership Lesson From Some of the World's Toughest Marathons (Based on Anthony's latest book below.)
- Risk Management Lessons From Some of the World's Toughest Marathons (Based on Anthony's latest book below.)
- Change Management Lessons From Some of the World's Toughest Marathons (Based on Anthony's latest book below.)
- Managing Difficult People (A popular subset of our Managing Difficult Projects seminar.)
- Nailing Gelatin to the Wall or How to Gather Business Requirements
- Selling Project Management Concepts to Executives
- Killing the Scope Creeper
Our half-day and full-day seminars are
- Running to Leadership: Individual and Team Building (Based on Anthony's latest book below.)
- The Psychology, Art, and Science of Gathering Business Requirements
- Managing Difficult Projects and People
- Debits and Credits for Project Managers: The Fundamentals of Accounting and Business-Related Cycles (This written about in PMI Today.)
- Establishing and Maintaining a Project Management Office (PMO)
Instead of purcahsing coffee mugs with logos, you may also purchase commemorative copies of his latest book,Running to Leadership. Anthony will autograph it at your event. This is a great way to draw traffic to a particular booth or location at your expo.
Here's what the media has said about Anthony Reed.
"Through the years, Reed has found that many lessons learned along the race course don’t differ much from corporate America’s hills and valleys." - National BMBA Magazine.
"Anthony Reed hasn’t stopped running since. He ran while earning his MBA, master’s of accounting, and CPA certification. And he kept going while working as an Information Technology Director at Texas Instruments, heading up his own consulting business, and teaching college accounting courses." - Runner’s World magazine.
"Running has transformed Anthony Reed’s life. He simply set goals and set about accomplishing them." - Dallas Morning News.
"Reed fits the profile—some would say stereotype—of a distance runner. He’s an over achiever at work and play. He has earned four degrees, is a CPA, and a certified Project Management Professional." - St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
"How far can one man run? If Anthony Reed is the man, all over the world is the answer. He has run across a glacier in Antarctica and along the Great Wall of China." - Southern Living magazine.
"Reed manages the risks of business and sport with determination and a commitment to life long learning...Risk management is a concept Reed applies to very different areas of his life. He said the process is similar for a marathoner and businessperson." - University of Texas at Dallas’ Mercury.