Through client interviews, Reed learns about your organization’s challenges and goals. He then weaves that learning throughout his presentation, masterfully personalizing the experience for each audience member. Our keynotes encompass area, such as
- Doing More with Less
- Coping with Uncertainty, Change, and Risk
- Empowerment Skills
- Project Management
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Overcoming Adversity
He combines his 25 years of global business and athletic experiences with your objectives to develop your presentation. It includes breath-taking photos from the Kenyan, Great Wall of China, Antarctica, and Argentina marathons.
While sharing from his heart with humor and passion, Reed challenges his audience to think differently – to learn from failures, to learn the art of thriving instead of surviving, to address fears, and to define themselves while living life with a new found passion.
The keynote speeches are
- Finding the I in TEAM: Leadership Lessons From Some of the World’s Toughest Marathons (Based on Anthony’s latest book, Running to Leadership: What Finishing 100+ Marathons On All Seven Continents Teaches Us About Success.)
- Risk Management Lessons From Some of the World’s Toughest Marathons (Based on Anthony’s latest book.)
- Change Management Lessons From Some of the World’s Toughest Marathons (Based on Anthony’s latest book.)
- Managing Difficult People (A popular subset of our Managing Difficult Projects seminar.)
- Nailing Gelatin to the Wall or How to Gather Business Requirements
- Selling Project Management Concepts to Executives
- Killing the Scope Creeper
Our fees depend on a number of different factors, including the
- Type of organization, such as for profit, not-for-profit, or educational entity
- Type of event
- Number of attendees
- Length and number of presentations
- Date of event
- Geographical location
- Speaker’s demand
Our travel fees and expenses are included with our quote.
MEDIA COMMENTS ABOUT ANTHONY REED
“Through the years, Reed has found that many lessons learned along the race course don’t differ much from corporate America’s hills and valleys.” – National BMBA Magazine.
“Anthony Reed hasn’t stopped running since. He ran while earning his MBA, master’s of accounting, and CPA certification. And he kept going while working as an Information Technology Director at Texas Instruments, heading up his own consulting business, and teaching college accounting courses.” – Runner’s World magazine.
“Running has transformed Anthony Reed’s life. He simply set goals and set about accomplishing them.” – Dallas Morning News.
“Reed fits the profile—some would say stereotype—of a distance runner. He’s an over achiever at work and play. He has earned four degrees, is a CPA, and a certified Project Management Professional.” – St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
“How far can one man run? If Anthony Reed is the man, all over the world is the answer. He has run across a glacier in Antarctica and along the Great Wall of China.” – Southern Living magazine.
“Reed manages the risks of business and sport with determination and a commitment to life long learning…Risk management is a concept Reed applies to very different areas of his life. He said the process is similar for a marathoner and businessperson.” – University of Texas at Dallas’ Mercury.