Establishing and Maintaining a Project Management Office (PMO)
Unless you have unlimited resources (i.e. staff,
Unfortunately, you’re asked to drive projects through completion with limited resources and tight deadlines. This seminar shows you how to sell the PMO concept to the executives, develop the tools for prioritizing projects, and ensure the PMO’s success. You’ll also learn how to manage (and even reduce) the stress of managing projects, while getting more from your staff and preventing employee turnover.
You’ll learn how to
- Justify the creation of a PMO.
- Determine the type of PMO to establish.
- Sell the concept to executives and get their full support
- Develop the tools to prioritize, initiate, measure, and track projects.
- Implement the PMO.
- Create a project portfolio management, tracking, and reporting system.
- Close projects.